Get your morning protein and veggie fix with these savory egg muffin!
in the recipe card below you’ll find three delicious flavors, including 1) broccoli, bacon and cheddar, 2) sausage, kale and parmesan, and 3) spinach, tomato and goat cheese.
- Whisk 12 eggs. Each muffins requires 1 egg to make.
- Create your add-ins. Here you’ll have the choice of throwing in veggies, meats, or cheeses.
- Spray the cooking tray with a zero callories olive oil and Fill the muffin tray with ingredients. First add in your veggies and meats, then pour the egg mixture into each muffin until it reaches about 90% full.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool. Then run a knife along the outer edge and remove each muffin.
- Enjoy your breakfast filled with good proteins!